"RIGHT OF RESIDENCE - INFORMATION ON RIGHT TO REMAIN AND RESIDENCE PERMIT PROSPECTS
The project "Right of Residence - Information on the right to remain and residence permit prospects" is aimed at tolerated people, volunteers and full-time employees who do support work for people with refugee experience and the relevant state authorities.
The project is intended to provide nationwide information (with the focus in 2019 on the Burgenlandkreis and Salzlandkreis) about the right to remain for those who have been granted to remain for many years, as well as other options for securing residence.
Our goals are
- To inform refugees who have been granted to remain of residence permit possibilities
- Knowledge of your own rights and the ability to stand up for them
- To inform authorities and support groups regarding residence permit possibilities
- competent and dedicated advice on references to all relevant options to remain
- access to multilingual information on residence permit possibilities
- Educational and informative events on the topic.
Information sheets on the residence permits according to paragraph 25 a, paragraph 25 b and paragraph 25.5 and the right to remain while doing an apprenticeship paragraph 60a of the Residence Act
(Note: The information sheets are currently being revised in some places.)
01.09.2017 to 31.12.2019
Frederic Weichselberger (Project Leader)
Cynthia Zimmermann (Project Team Member)
Tara Bonyad (Project Team Member)
Ingrid Pfennig (Administration)
Flüchtlingsrat Sachsen-Anhalt e.V.
06114 Halle (Saale)
Telephone: 0345 44 50 25 21 / 0345 22 60 95 15
Mobile: 0176 47600813
Fax: 0345 44 50 25 22
The Project „Right of Residence – Information Campaign for Right to Remain and Residence Prospects“ is funded by: