The project "Right of Residence - Participation through network formation, qualification and information on rights to stay" is aimed at tolerated people, volunteers and full-time workers who support people with refugee experience and state authorities in this context.
The project aims to strengthen the participation of people in Duldung, young refugees and women nationwide, especially with a focus on Bernburg and Halle. "Right of Residence" should show them ways and possibilities to secure their residence and encourage them to stand up for their rights together and, at best, organized themselves.
Our goals are
- Guarantee of the right to stay for people who are tolerated
- Empowerment against Discrimination
- Possibilities for self-organization
- competent and committed referral advice on all relevant options for staying
- access to multilingual information on accommodation options
- Educational and information events on the subjects of residence security, self-organization and anti-discrimination
01.09.2021 - 31.08.2024
Mariya Kargar (Projektleitung)
Sarah Zendeh (Projektmitarbeiterin)
Annekathrin Heider (Verwaltung)
Flüchtlingsrat Sachsen-Anhalt e.V.
Landsberger Str. 1
06112 Halle (Saale)
Mobile: 0049 176 557 68 784
or 0049 176 557 578 73
The project "Right of Residence - Participation through network formation, qualification and information on rights to stay" is funded by: